The British Society for Mental Health and Deafness (BSMHD)
is the only UK charity that focuses entirely on the promotion of positive mental health of Deaf people
Because of the Coronavirus crisis, BSMHD has created two lists: one of all Adult Mental Health services in the UK and the other is of all Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) in the UK.
The aim is to ensure that anyone who is supporting a Deaf person who may need mental health support can contact the services directly.
Join us and become a member to support us. It's free!
BSMHD is a membership organisation.
Because of GDPR regulations any organisation holding personal information is required to inform you of the following:
- We must communicate clearly with you
- You have access to the information we have on you
- You have the right to change the information if factually wrong
- You have the right to erase the information we have about you
- You can restrict how we process your information
- We must notify you that we have this information
- We need to inform you when this information will be deleted
- You have the right to ask us not to pass on information to other people
- You can object to us - BSMHD having any information about you
- You have the right to request that we do not subject your information to automatic decision making without your permission