Our ‘Hear Deaf Mental Health in Wales’ 3 year project (2016 – 2019) was successfully completed in December 2019. During the 3 years, some of the highlights of the project were:
- We trained over 110 people in Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- Four deaf people became MHFA Instructors
- Over 40 people attended Mindfullness courses
- We supported nearly 70 people under the Mental Health Advocacy stream of the project which supported accessible services
- We were in partnership with Action on Hearing Loss, BDA Wales, Centre for Sign, Sight & Sound and Training in Mind/MHFA (Wales)
Our thanks are due to the Community Fund (previously Big Lottery) for the great help and advise.